G.Plus® increase the productivity of the entire project team members.
Developed with specific tasks in mind, these tools address the challenges identified by architects & engineers who use Revit every day. With G.Plus®, you will decrease the time spent on monotonous but mandatory tasks and increase the accuracy of your BIM data in a Revit® model, helping to keep projects of all sizes and complexities on time and on budget.
G.Plus® can be used by every Revit® user. Analyze, manipulate and graphically represent important BIM data in a very short amount of time, in an accurate and easy manner, back and forth between your Revit® file & Microsoft® Excel®.
G.Plus® offers the following features:
- Edit Schedule data either instance or type parameter.
- Create unplaced rooms, spaces, areas and sheets.
- Add and remove Schedule fields.
- Add New shared parameters to the Revit file and schedule.
- Easily identify the data of your elements in any view by automatically applying a color filter.
- Create rule based filters to mark any category of elements in a view.
- Apply filters to the active view template.
- Create color legends for the rule based filters.
- Easily create set of views and personalize them for a specific theme (Design Option, Phase or Marking plan)
- Duplicate a set of views at once.
- Customize the new set of views by assigning: displayed design Option, view template, view phase and name.
- Create ready-to-print view sets for the new set of views.
If the link above doesn’t work click here.