Share data and increase the productivity of the entire team!
With G.plus, will decrease the time spent on monotonous tasks and increase the accuracy of your BIM data in a Revit model.
Forget about those tedious days of work spent creating marking plans, selling plans, phasing plans, with G.plus is now a matter of a few clicks.
Link a Revit schedule to an Excel File , and synchronize the data in a few clicks back and forth. You can use Excel to:
- Edit Schedule data either instance or type parameter.
- Create unplaced rooms, spaces, areas and sheets.
- Add and remove Schedule fields.
- Add New shared parameters to the Revit file and schedule.
Create color schemes for all categories of elements.
- Easily identify the data of any kind of elements by automatically applying a set of filters to a view template.
- Create and apply color legends for the template filters.
- Duplicate a set of views at once.
- Customize the new set of views by assigning: displayed design Option, view template, view phase and name.
- Create ready-to-print view sets for the new set of views.